The Pastoral Care Commission is comprised of the following Pastoral Care Ministries within the Church:
- Pastoral Care Committee: provides meals, cards, encouragement a support to members going through a medical crisis or other difficult time in their life.
- Pastoral Care Teams: work with the Rector in offering regular support and visitation to parishioners who are unable to attend worship services in person, or who are otherwise shut-in.
- Stephen Ministers: provide more in-depth pastoral care and visitation support to parishioners who have requested this support. Stephen Ministers are certified and trained by Stephen Ministry and are supervised by Stephen Leaders. They work in tandem with the Rector in the provision of that support.
- Lay Eucharistic Visitors: bring Communion to parishioners in their homes or the hospital.
- Assisted Living Center teams: bring Communion Service to local Assisted Living Centers monthly. They are supported and supervised by the Rector.
- Healing Prayer ministers: are present during Services on Sunday to offer healing prayers for those who wish them.
- Health Team: welcome parishioners and do COVID-19 related health screenings in compliance with Diocesan requirements. This can possibly grow into a larger ministry that works with Community Ministries and other services to offer health screenings by parishioners serving as ministers who are medically licensed and certified to do so. There is clear room for growth with this ministry.